The Bessey angle clamps are designed to hold, fix and align material at right angle and automatically adjust to different wood thickness. Their accuracy makes these the clamps for a number of applications, including cabinetry, furniture assembly and their compact size makes them easy to store.
- Holds and aligns material at 90°
- For T joints and mitered corners
- Galvanized spindle with large threads.
- Accurate and super durable jaws.
- Plastic coated jaws to protect wood.
- Wide open design to allow room to dowel, screw,or stable material together while gluing.
- 1-3/16" maximum passage for T joints.
- Opening Accommodates up to 2-3/16" per side
- 2-7/16" maximum passage for T joints.
- Opening Accommodates up to 4" per side