The i-Socket Autoswitch will automatically turn on the shop vacuum or dust collctor when the power tool is switched ON and continue running after the tool is powered off to clean out the inlet pipe.
- Connect a vacuum hose to the dust collection port of the tool.
- Plug the i-Socket Autoswitch into any standard 15A/120V house outlet.
- Tool plugs into the "TOOL" outlet. Vacuum plugs into the "VAC" outlet.
- The vacuum switch must be in the ON position for auto-startup.
- Intelligent plug-in switch automatically controls a vacuum or dust collector through the power tool's on/off switch!
- On-board micro-controller controls the in-rush of current and delays vacuum shut off by 7 seconds to clean out hose.
- Any standard shop type vacuum will run on the i-Socket.
- Vacuum motor HP should not exceed 1875 Watts.
- Dust collector motor should be rated at 120v/15amps and HP should not exceed 1875 Watts.
- Power feeders can also be controlled from the vacuum port.
The i-Socket Autoswitch is not intended for commercial use. It was designed to be used in the home workshop on a standard 120v/15amp house outlet. If used on a 20amp breaker the i-Socket Autoswitch will function properly but all tool and vacuum standards must still comply with the 120v/15amp ratings.
- Max. motor rating should not exceed 120v, 15amps, 60 Hz, 1875 Watts.
- Table saws from portable to contractor type.
- Miter Saws both 10” and 12”.
- Any hand sander palm, DA, belt sander.
- Portable joiners or planers.