The Spray Station 5500 is a professional unit designed for light contractor, occasional maintenance, woodworker and serious DIY enthusiast. The Spray Station 5500 is ideal for use in the workshop, garden or home. Water-based and oil-based coatings can be applied with the Earlex® HV5500 Spray Station This model is supplied with onboard storage for spray gun, long carry handle for easy portability, spray gun cleaning kit and 1 quart pro-gun with PTFE-coated paint container which is easy to clean, long lasting and non-corrosive.
- 650 Watt
- Detachable carry handle
- 42 CFM/ 22 PSI
- 160 Din/Sec Turbine motor
- Ideal for spraying walls, ceilings, doors, fences, shutters, cabinetry, spindles, iron work, sheds, decking, furniture, cars and more
- 1Qt. easy-to-clean Non-stick PTFE coated container with quick-release lever
- 13-foot air hose
- 5.5-foot power cord
- Sprays a wide variety of materials
- Sprays from 1" - 12" wide fan pattern
- Fitted with variable output control
- Press and twist aircap for faster spray pattern adjustment
- Includes 2.0mm (0.08") stainless steel tip and needle
- Optional needle sets
- Fast "Push N Click" 3 spray pattern changing system
- On board gun, hose and cord storage
- long carry handle
Hints & Tips:
- Preparation is essential - remember to mask around the areas you are not spraying.
- Take the time to ensure paint viscosity is correct.
- Thin paint as necessary using water or relevant thinners.
- If you've never sprayed before, practice for a few minutes on a piece of cardboard to develop your technique.
- Allow time for drying between coats.
- Fine mists will generally dry faster than heavier coats. This will allow you to build up coats faster and there is less likelihood of runs.
- Avoid spraying when windy.