Click Here for Larger View
Standard Shipping Rate Applies Plus $60 Shipping Weight: 80lbs
The JBOS-5 Benchtop Spindle Sander has a 1/2HP motor, and a large 14-1/2” tilting table. A heavy-duty worm gear system provides one-inch oscillating action, which prolongs sleeve life and helps prevent burnishing of the workpiece. Four inserts are provided, and 5 spindles with sanding sleeves.
- 1" oscillating action reduces friction heat to protect wood and prolong sleeve life
- Main spindle support runs on precision ball bearings and is oscillated by a heavy-duty worm and gear mechanism for consistent performance
- Oscillation gears run in a sealed lubricated box to prolong their life and durability
- Table tilts to 45° to accommodate bevel sanding projects
- Removable on/off safety switch prevents accidental start-up
- Powerful 1/2HP induction motor easily handles the toughest sanding projects
- Built-in 2" dust port keeps dust and debris out of the air
- Spindles have threaded ends for quick, easy changes
- Four table inserts are provided (3/4" and 1" Oblong, 3/4" and 1" Round), to prevent dust and debris from falling into the motor, and help protect operator.
- Built-in storage racks keep spindles and table inserts handy Includes four non-skid rubber feet keep machine stable during use
- Includes 1/4", 1/2", 5/8", 1-1/2", 2" spindle assemblies with 100 grit paper
|Oscillations per Minute:
|| 14-1/2" L x 14-1/2" W
|| 0° - 45°
|| 1/2 HP
|| 1 PH
|| 115 V.
|| 115 V.
|| 3 Amps