The Model 861 is General's all-in-one answer to producing strong, precise dovetail joints right out-of-the-box quickly and easily. Using only the jig and a handheld or table router, professionals and DIYers even novices can make half-blind or through dovetail joints as well as box joints. The self-aligning design ensures that both ends of the dovetail joint match up evenly every time, and new table router control knobs promise comfortable and accurate use. THE DOVETAILER is fully portable, includes a 1/2" dovetail router bit and features sturdy machined aluminum construction along with integrated clamps for precise attachment to the work piece. It is perfect for furniture building, cabinet making and other carpentry projects.
- Self-aligning design ensures that both ends of the dovetail joint match up every time
- Sturdy machined one piece aluminum construction
- Easily adjusts the dovetail interference to create loose or tight joints
- Integrated clamps allow precise clamping of jig to work piece while the table router control knobs assure safe, comfortable and accurate use
- Includes 14-Degree 1/2-Inch dovetail router bit for use with hand or table router