The Kreg Klamp Vise™ with Automaxx® represents a new approach to the common vise. It’s smaller, more efficient, more affordable, and simpler to use. The Klamp Vise™ with Automaxx® can be connected to almost any workbench, providing over 400 pounds of clamping power. Use the Klamp Vise™ with Automaxx® for vertical clamping, horizontal clamping, or vise-style clamping while routing, sanding, sawing, and more.
Strong hold – up to 400 pounds of pressure.
No side rails – allows you to work with very large workpieces.
Klamp Blocks™ Included
Adjustable Klamp Blocks™ offer seven unique height settings. Perfect for sanding and planing operations.
Quickly remove or reposition your Automaxx® Bench Klamp™. Works seamlessly with the Klamp Trak™ and Klamp Plate™.
Two Bench Dogs are included. Made from ultra-durable, glass-reinforced nylon. Built-in painter’s points for finishing applications.
- Durable, anodized aluminum plate
- Upper and lower clamping rails for flexibility
- Klamp Blocks™ for fast, accurate workpiece registration
- Vertical, horizontal, and vise-style clamping
- Included Bench Dogs and Bench Brakes prevent workpiece movement