The UniRuler™ has modernized folding rulers making them far more efficient and more compact. The UniRuler™ helps the tradesman and the weekend woodworker get the job done faster.
- Small 6" Sections x 3/4" Width x 1/8" Thickness
- The UniRuler has 3/16" diameter holes located on center of every inch marking.
- Above and below those holes are 3/32" x 3/32" notches that are placed on center of every inch mark as well.
- These added features allow the user to place a 3/16 diameter screw or nail through it as well being able to place a carpenter pencil through it.
- Replicating angles
- Marking curves
- Use for miter angle layout
- Used as a layout tool
- Pulls apart for making a quick small circle jig or together for larger circles
- End has marking tips for 16" increments
- Used as hook ruler
- Made of durable materials that will not warp, flake, chip or wear