Peachtree woodworking Supply, Inc wants to thank you for doing business with us. Our Goal to is to get your order shipped to you as fast as possible. There are times where one or more of your items can not be shipped at the same time, our standard practice is to hold the order until all items are ready to ship. If you prefer to ship items ahead as a partial shipment, please indicate at check out in shipping instructions.
Please note: Shipping ahead can result in increased shipping charge.
Best Shipping Method:
Peachtree Woodworking Supply, Inc. offers a number of shipping options. Orders with a total weight of 70 lbs or less and not oversized will be shipped by our Best Shipping Method. The Best Shipping Method includes ground shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States by U.S. Postal Service, Fed Ex or UPS. Our goal is to get your order to you in the shortest time possible.
Peachtree Woodworking Supply, Inc. reserves the right to ship by any carrier at our discretion, unless the customer requests a specific carrier at the time of order. Additional shipping charges may apply for specific carrier request.
$15.01 to $25.00 = $7.99
$25.01 to $50.00 = $8.99
$50.01 to $75.00 = $9.99
$75.01 to $100.00 = $11.99
$125.01 to $150.00 = $14.99
$150.01 to $175.00 = $15.99
$175.01 to $200.00 = $17.99
$200.01 - and Up = $19.99
The Best Shipping Method is not available for P.O. Boxes and APO's / FPO's. See Shipments to P.O. BOX OR APO / FPO Address within the contiguous United States details below.
Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands may require additional shipping charges. See Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands below for more information.
Please note the ground shipping map below is for estimated time of receipt of your items. Note that the days of delivery do not include day of shipment, weekends, holidays or extra processing time for Alaska or Hawaii orders. US Mail shipping may take longer.
Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands will be shipped USPS Priority Mail, Flat Rate Mail or UPS Ground Service if available with additional Shipping Charges. This process will add up to 5 working days to process your order. Your order will not be processed and your credit card will not be charged until you approve shipping quote. Please call (770) 458-5539 for price quote.
Non- Standard Shipping (Over Size and/or Over Weight:
Orders with a total weight of more than 70 lbs., Large item quantity orders or of oversized size, may require an additional shipping fee over our Best Shipping Method shipping and handling charge. Peachtree’s Customer Service Dept. will contact you and prepare an estimate prior to completing your order. This charge is for standard commercial delivery. If the shipment is to a residence or if lift gate service is required, additional fees may be charged by the freight company for truck shipments or tail gate deliveries. The driver with tail gate service will not take the item(s) off the truck, that is the customers responsibility. Peachtree Woodworking Supply, Inc does not ship over weight or oversize orders outside the contiguous US.
Due to added processing and fuel cost, shipments to Post Office Boxes and APO's / FPO's will require an additional handling fee of a Minimum $2.00 or more may apply. This shipping method can add up to 3 to 5 working days to process your order.
If you need more information regarding the shipping charges for Post Office Box orders: email Customer Service or call (770) 458-5539.
Peachtree Woodworking Supply, Inc. offers a number of shipping upgrade options for domestic orders at an extra charge. Options include:
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS 3 Day Select
- USPS Express and Priority Mail.
(Call (770) 458-5539 For Shipping Quotes)
UPS Next Day Air Delivery:
Overnight charges begin with a minimum of $19 and match UPS and USPS published rates. We must receive your order by 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Next Day is offered only in the continental U.S. Next Day delivery does not include weekends, except for special higher-cost Saturday delivery. If you need more information regarding the shipping charges for UPS Next Day Air Delivery Orders orders: email Customer Service or call (770) 458-5539.
UPS 2nd Day Air:
UPS 2nd Day Air charges begin with a minimum of $19 and match UPS and USPS published rates. Gets your order to you within two days, we must receive your order by 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. UPS 2 Day Day Air Service is offered only in the continental U.S. 2nd Day delivery does not include weekends, except for special higher-cost Saturday delivery.
UPS 3 Day Select:
UPS 3 Day Day Select charges begin with a minimum of $19 and match UPS and USPS published rates. Gets your order to you within 3 days, we must receive your order by 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- UPS 3 Day Day Select is offered only in the continental U.S.
UPS 3 Day Day Select does not include weekends, except for special higher-cost Saturday delivery.
If you need more information regarding the shipping charges for UPS 3 Day Select Delivery Orders orders: email Customer Service or call (770) 458-5539.
USPS Express and Priority Mail:
USPS Express and Priority Mail charges begin with a minimum of $19 and match USPS published rates.
If you need more information regarding USPS Express and Priority Mail orders: email Customer Service or call (770) 458-5539.
Shipping Promotion Offers:
Shipping Promotion Offers cannot be combined with other offers, applied to previous orders or used in conjunction with E-Direct Special pricing. Some offers available only Online Peachtree Woodworking Supply reserves the right to limit quantities, correct errors or omissions and modify or end this promotion at any time. Additional shipping charges will apply for express orders, international orders, orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands
Oversized items based upon UPS Large Package Guide Line are exempt from all discounts or sales. Finished packed size is determined by example below:
Example: Finished Package = length + 2x width + 2x height
All Georgia orders are subject to local taxes. Local taxes must be added to orders shipped to Georgia residents.
International orders will be shipped by UPS International Services or USPS International with additional shipping charges. This process will add up to 5 working days to process your order. International orders will be processed as follows:
- Orders must be placed Online (Posted shipping rates on order confirmation will not apply to international orders.)
- Credit card is not possessed at this time.
- Received orders and Credit Card Billing will be placed on hold until shipping charges are approved by customer.
- Shipping charges will be calculated and be sent to customer email address for approval.
- Upon receipt of customer approved shipping charges, customer credit card will be charged and product will be shipped UPS International Services or USPS International.
- Shipping charges not approved by email will be canceled 15 days from date of email shipping quote.
If for any reason you need to exchange or return your item, simply call our customer service representative at (770 ) 458-5539 to receive your return authorization number. Package your item and ship postage pre-paid by customer to: Peachtree Woodworking Supply Inc. 6684 Jimmy Carter Blvd. Suite 100 Norcross, GA 30071
Refused Orders by Customers:
If you decide you do not want an order that has already shipped you can refuse delivery. Once you have refused delivery and the package has been returned to us by the carrier you will be refunded the price of the products shipped minus:
- Original shipping fees
- Return shipping fee of $14.95 per box
- Re-stocking fee of 10% of the order
Book / DVD / Plan Return and Refund Policy:
A full refund will be issued for new, unopened, unused books, DVD's, CD's and plans sold by Peachtree Woodworking Supply, Inc. and returned within 30 days of delivery. The following conditions and exceptions apply:
- Any unopened book, DVD, CD or plan item in original condition that is returned more than 30 days after purchase: 100% of purchase price in store credit only (can be used in store or Online towards future purchase).
- Any book that is returned within 30 days from date of purchase that has obvious signs of use: 50% of item's retail price, store credit only (can be used in store or Online towards future purchase).
- Any CD, DVD, that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap) and returned within 30 days of delivery: 50% of item's retail price, store credit only (can be used in store or Online towards future purchase).
- Damaged or non-functioning DVD, CD, book or plan returned within 30 days from date of purchase will be replaced with same title only.
Stains and Finishes:
- Any unopened Stains or Finishes can be returned within 30 days of purchase for 100% refund or in-store credit for the amount of purchased item.
- Any Stains or Finishes that have been opened are Non Refundable.
Drop shipments from JPW (Jet & Powermatic Machinery)
- JPW offers a simple method for distributors to drop ship. The table below displays Logistics Service Fees that covers Ground Freight, Lift Gate and Limited access and Fees. Lift Gate Service is curb side only and driver is not required to assist with unloading of product. Limited Access fees include residential, schools, prisons and constructions sites. Peachtree Woodworking Supply, inc is not responsible for arranging special delivery for these orders or paying the additional freight associated with these orders. Any additional fees that may occur from unforeseen or special delivery circumstances are the responsibility of the customer and are not covered by Peachtree Woodworking Supply and/or JPW drop ship program.
|Order Value||Logistic Service Fee|
|$0 - $249||$35|
|$250 - $499||$75|
|$500 - $749||$95|
|$750 - $999||$110|
|$1,000 - $1,499||$120|
|$1,500 - $1,999||$140|
|$2,000 - $2,499||$160|
|$2,500 - $2,999||$180|
|$3,000 - $4,999||$200|
|$5,000 - $9,999||$375|
|$10,000 and Over||$500|
Return items postage pre-paid by customer to:
Peachtree Woodworking Supply Inc.
6684 Jimmy Carter Blvd. Suite 100
Norcross, GA 30071
Peachtree Woodworking Supply, Inc. E- Direct Special Offers:
When item/s become oversold and we are able get more from our manufacture, your order will be put on back order until it is able to be fulfilled. If an item becomes oversold and no longer available from the manufacture, the item/s will be removed from your order at time of processing. Your card will not be charged until the day your order is processed. Sorry no rain checks.
E-Direct Special Offers are valid only for orders placed online or by phone at time of promotion and cannot be combined with other sales offers or applied to previous orders. Items that are oversized or overweight may be subject to extra charges and may NOT qualify for E-Direct special offers, promotions, sales or discounts. This offer does NOT include discounts or free shipping on power tools or machinery. This offer does Not include discounts or free shipping on SawStop and/or SawStop Accessories. Additional charges will be applied to expedited shipping request and oversized packages. Free shipping does not apply to international orders or orders going to Alaska or Hawaii. Peachtree Woodworking Supply, Inc. reserves the right to limit quantities, correct errors or omissions and modify or end E-Direct promotion at any time.
Helping Our Environment
You might have noticed when you received your order that the shipping box it came in looked a little used. In effort to reduce waste Peachtree Woodworking Supply, Inc is recycling boxes and packaging material as much as possible. We are proud to do our small but important part in helping our environment.
Prices are subject to change. Pictorial and typographical errors are subject to correction. Peachtree Woodworking Supply Inc. reserves the right to refuse any order.