Professional-Grade Pocket-Hole Machine at a Consumer-Friendly Price.
Built with professionals and hobbyists in mind, the all-new Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine is packed with features that will have you building with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig. The Foreman DB210 offers all of the same features and capabilities of our professional-grade machines in a machine that’s versatile, portable, and extremely affordable.
The Foreman comes with a standard 3/8" Kreg stepped drill bit to get you started—for materials from 1/2"- to 11/2"-thick. It’s also compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Bit to create more compact pocket holes in thinner stock, and the Kreg HD (Heavy-Duty) Bit for creating strong joints in 11/2" and thicker stock.
- One pull of the handle starts the motor, clamps your work piece, and drills perfect pocket holes
- Powerful 110-volt motor
- Comes with standard Kreg 3/8" stepped drill bit
- Works with materials from 1/2"- to 11/2"-thick
- Adjustable fence to position work piece for precise pocket depth
- Two spring-loaded stops for repeatable accuracy
- Clear markings in the table that make it easy to position the fence
- Compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Bit and Kreg Heavy-Duty Bit
- Lightweight (20 lbs.) yet durable construction
- Large table with ample workspace
- Built-in storage tray and dust collection attachment