The EZ Pro Mortise & Tenon Jig is a quick and easy solution to rout matching mortise-and-tenon joints. The fully assembled jig includes everything you need to use your plunge router to add the strength of 1/4" mortise-and-tenon joints to cabinet and furniture projects. Accommodates stock from 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick of any length; multiple mortises in a single long piece. Mortise and tenon joint: minimum length,1" +/- 1/8"; maximum length, 3" +/- 1/8" with lengths depending on diameter of bit. Quick-Change router base bushing assembly includes unique Porter-Cable style guide sleeve that holds special guide bushings for 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2" tenon sizes. Possible mortise and tenon thickness of 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2".
- Compact and portable design for use in shop or at work sites made of solid 6063 aircraft grade aluminum
- Create 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch mortise and tenons
- Includes 1/4-inch high speed upcut spiral bit, bushing guides for 1/4-inch 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch tenons.
- This unit can easily handle wood stock ranging from 1/2-inch to 1 1/2-inch thicknesses and can cut multiple mortises in a single long piece
- Integrated clamps and swing arms align and secure wood for accurate joints