Producing perfectly fitted tongue and groove joints for projects such as Shaker style cabinet doors
- Exclusive Freud design features a tongue cutter with opposing shear angles to ensure a flawless finish.
- Each bit is coated in Silver I.C.E. - a revolutionary coating that minimizes heat and pitch build-up.
- Adjustable at .002 inch increments for stock thickness of 1/2" to 1-1/4" and groove widths of 7/32" to 3/8".
- Features TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide for longer bit life and flawless finish.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.